Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Relaaaaaax

Schedule change pending. Sometimes I wish that I didn't go to such a big school. Well, relatively big. And that our school had enough money to continue everything, every year, and budget cuts were a thing of the past. But no. It's the present and near future. I just hope that the new school board has some sensible people on it.

But God has everything under His control! Who am I to worry about things that are way beyond my control? I've been trying to let Him handle everything, but I still worry and fret about useless things sometimes. For "faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we do not see it". And I want to be more faithful to God this year, and forever.

Oh, and in response to my template background: why yes, 1+1 does INDEED equal pencil. Why didn't I see it before?!?!

No comments: