Monday, April 5, 2010

Fortress of Words/Secrets Protection

Still haven't chosen a new notebook to use for a journal yet, but I'm thinking about doing another hardcover one. That purple one was the first hardcover journal I've ever used, and I think that the hard covers (ahahaha) are better at keeping secrets than just a spiral notebook. Like sort of a fortress for your words. If that makes any sense.

Today at school we had this random fire drill in between classes. Yippee. Got to miss a few minutes of Spanish, which is pretty okay, but such a drag when you have it last period. Mehhhhhness. What was sort of cool about the fire drill was that when it started blaring BEEP BEEP BEEP the doors that led to other hallways automatically closed in. SOOOOO COOOL. It's like invisible elves were pushing the doors closed or something. Once again, this makes sense in my mind.

2 comments:

N3WYORKD3VIL said...

I think you should get one with a lock and key..and voice recognition. Little sisters are VERY nosy. Now I have a blog instead of a diary and I store Cammy stories on my laptop...which I still don't know how to put on fanfiction..

Jinnyd said...

I was thinking about maybe getting one of those lockable ones, but I have the luxury of having no younger siblings. XD I've chosen a plastic (PURPLE!) cover spiral notebook, but all I've written in it is an entry that complains about pimples. SO ENLIGHTENING I KNOW RIGHTTTT.

I think Stephanie (aka xxCammyLoverxx) will be able to help you with the fanfiction issue! She seems like a pro when it comes to that stuff. :-)