Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Midsummer Crisis

I haven't really embarked on any of my goals for this summer, and since this is probably the only time that I will have to actually do those things, I need to get off of the Internet and start doing something productive. Like start/finish one of my too-many novel ideas and actually complete writing a story. And journalling more often. And basically doing everything on my "goals for summer" post.

Plus, this blog was really more a "school" blog anyway, and so I guess posts will pick up when back-to-school stuff starts up again.

So, until September, adios, Blogger! And the Internet! Except for maybe email! I will and am going to use the rest of my summer responsibly. For you never know what you have until it's gone.

1 comment:

JD said...

Wise words, Jinnyd! Wish you best of luck on all your goals!