Monday, December 21, 2009

Tough Girls Unite!

SO INSPIRED (I usually act like this whenever I read or watch something inspiring-like, like a favorite series or something)!

Jackie Chan rules! So, I was watching Jackie Chan Adventures on YouTube, and just remembered what a TOUGH little non-shrimp Jade was! Plus the whole end-of-the-world thing sort of reminds me of Xiaolin Showdown, another awesome show that has (sadly) ended. Anyway, back to the topic...er, sort of. Jade was partly inspiration for the site address, for anyone who was interested.

Ah, the good old days of Kids' WB. GOOD MEMORIES.

Ha ha! Uncle just walks into all of the fighting so calmly (s2 ep2). Ahem! Continuing on towards intellectual topics! "TALISMANS ARE NOT IMPORTAAANT!" ~Uncle.

Sorry.

Back to inspiration. Basically, I like to think of myself as a non-conforming person. The only person NOT wearing Uggs with jeans tucked in, or wearing a black short peacoat (mine has a HOOD! ahem...). And tough (although my upper body strength is practically nonexistent, as was evidenced by the strength test in phy ed today). And able to stand up for what I think is right (which I'm working on--darn my natural shyness!). Which is also a summary of the character traits of all of my favorite book characters, like Jade (from JCA), Sammy Keyes, Luxa (from The Underland Chronicles), and Jo March (Little Women).

So what inspires you? What kind of a person do you want to be?

No comments: