Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Site Address!

I have decided to change the site address of this blog, b/c as I said last time, the current one has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what this blog is about. But I still want to keep the "as told by..." feel, so, introducing the never-before-seen, awesomely brand-spankin' new, address!

www.drawersofjade.blogspot.com

Simple, plain, and can last for the next four years. If it needs to be changed, then I shall change it. But until then...let's just use this one.

EDIT: This is actually the second time I've changed the site address--first it was astoldbycasey (totally irrelevant now, obvs), then it was jdandhighschool (which just doesn't work: it's too narrow). Hooray for not being decisive! This is not going to help me choose a future career...

No comments: