Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break!

Hallelujah! Spring break is FINALLY here. After a day of grueling tests and quizzes, I have managed to escape the jail-like school and break out into the REAL WORLD OF THE INTERNET. Okay, so not everything on the 'net is true, and it only connects almost everyone to everyone else.

I wish I was going somewhere (doesn't everyone?), preferably Washington D.C. The last time I went there it was during high summer and I was 8 or something. So, I couldn't remember anything except for the unbearable heat and the refreshing coolness of the air conditioning in the Air & Space museum. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh. So, I want to go there and see the INTERNATIONAL SPY MUSEUM! Especially after I read Gilda Joyce: The Dead Drop, by Jennifer Allison. The entire series is wonderful and Gilda is such an inspiring dresser. She does everything FEARLESSly.

But I'm grateful that I'm still in school and therefore still get a spring break. I wonder how adults make it through the whole year without designated breaks?

No comments: