Monday, June 6, 2011

iSpeed Post (AND SUMMER HOMEWORK!!!)



The last monday of the school year. Kind of ominous. No, not really.

I must study for my two actual finals tomorrow, and then I have a semi-final on Wednesday and no finals on Thursday, the last day of school! Huzzah!

Alright. I should get off blogger and get going on my chemistry fact sheet. Seriously! You can do the end-of-year reflection later! (just don't procrastinate on that...or else!)

Speaking of procrastination/homework, I actually have LEGITIMATE summer homework this year!!!! And I'm happy-excited for it!!!!! So much so that I am writing out the entire word "l-e-g-i-t-i-m-a-t-e" and resorting to Clique-like double word phrases!!!! The assignment: to do a study guide on A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, and then choose another book from the list on the back of the assignment guide and write a characterization essay about it, using lots of textual supporting facts!!!!! Now, before you start thinking that I am some uber-nerd (um, not really, I procrastinate too much), I must tell you that I have never had ACTUAL summer homework before, that was ACTUALLY assigned by my school.


:-D No, smilies do not do my excitement justice. I must post:


From here, found via Googling "excited homework"

No comments: